New EmployeesTrainingsInternational Students

  1. Complete New Hire Form found here.
  2. Bring I-9 documents. See list here.
  3. Complete Direct Deposit information on CIS. 
  4. Complete W4 on CIS.
  5. Sign Intellectual Agreement


When will I get paid?
Payroll is bi-monthly. The first pay period is the 1st to the 15th. The second pay period is the 16th to the end of the month. Payday is every 7th and 22th of the month. If payday falls on Saturday or Sunday pay will be deposited the Friday before. 

Where do I find my end of year tax documents?
End of year tax documents can be found on CIS.

Why did my tax withdrawl change?
When a student employee’s credit hours drop below 6 for undergraduate students and 3 for graduate students during a particular pay period, they will see FICA taxes withheld (Social Security and Medicare). 

How do I complete a W4?
All employees must complete a W4 electronically on CIS. For a copy of the W4 please see website  Click here for W4 FAQs.

Where do I get my ID card?
ID Cards can be obtained at the U-Card offices located at University Union at 200 South Central Campus Drive, room 225.  For more information go to

How can I get a parking permit?
For information about purchasing a parking permit, please go to

How do I change my benefits?
Click here for updates/changes to your benefits.

Tax Questions?
Any questions regarding payroll taxes can be directed towards Tax Services & Payroll Accounting at 801-581-3428 or their website at