Make an appointment with the Academic Advisor

Natalie Eastwood

Academic Advisor
Phone: 1-801-581-6864
Office: 304 CME
Book Appointment


The Department of Materials Science and Engineering:
Civil and Materials Engineering (CME) building
122 S. Central Campus Drive, #304
Salt Lake City, Utah 84112-0063.

Please click here for directions. The advising office is in room 304 and can be reached by taking the elevator up to the third floor. There is visitor parking in front of the Union, which is near CME.